Friday, April 02, 2010


This Little Guiding Light Of Mine,
I'm gonna let it shine.

Recently, I took out my guide handbook and started reading through every single page in that wonderful book. I managed to seek solace in it. The words enlightened me, as though all my problems are actually redundant and unnecessary. I don't know why but somehow I feel really good after reading the handbook. Though that moment of positiveness was really short and temporary, it managed to keep me distracted from those haunting problems for a little while. I remember the last time I read the whole of the book was during the preparation of BP Quest, which was years ago. It's been long since I participated in guides activities and I miss those times: shark & fish, captain's ball, ATC, sing-a-long, banner painting, outdoor cooking, badge activites, expeditions, NYAA, Thinking Day, guides own, campfires or even just purely chatting with the guiders/seniors/juniors. The bond we'd built up in 4 years; the sisterhood we'd all shared even up till now. I can still remember the promise, my honour and the 10 laws (with law 7 being the most encouraging one for me).

So being idle, I searched through the hard drive and managed to find these pictures:

That time, I still had my braces on. I realise I didn't actually have many pictures when I had my braces on. ):


During a CIP!


Feeling all ready for the cycling trip at Pulau Ubin!



Thinking Day 2008


Hahaha, sorry friends for posting pictures with your faces up here! But don't worry, I didn't post up those that we looked cui. I kept them with me. They do bring back fond memories, don't they? :D


I miss my dearest 4e1 too...

Oh yea! Happy birthday, my little brother! :D It's been long since I'd seen you. I bet you are really tall now. Anyway, do note that we really miss you. Hope to see you real soon. Enjoy this special day meant for you. We love you. (L)

3:31 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD