Friday, September 18, 2009


Mangiamo

Had a met up with Atyqa yesterday at Suntec City. The usual 5 of us. It was so nice to be able to spend time with them again! The last time the 5 of us gathered together was like... Long ago! We had dinner together at Pizza Hut and we each pampered ourselves with the 5-course dinner set meal. We did lots of catching up throughout the meal! :D We were so bloated at the end of it that we could hardly walk. hahaha. Oh ya, thanks Mei Wei for helping us to place the used plates to the other table so as to create space out of the squeezy positions we're all in. And thanks Yap and Jia Min for singing "sorry sorry" and "gee" beside me the whole day! And thanks Atyqa for travelling from a so faraway place to meet us! Love you girls lots! I guess the most memorable thing we'd shared was MANGIAMO?! :D And I was amused by the great telepathy all of us had - we wore skirts without knowing what each other will wear beforehand. :D Anyway I had a fantastic dinner with you all and let's meet up again soon! :D

:D

And today! After the Up! Your Service course, I had a very short expedition with Yap. She changed her role as an auntie to a local tour guide! She led the way from school to TM, and recommended me nice pancakes along the way. Thanks! She was really kind enough to accompany me when I said "Eh, I want go there see", "Can we have a look there?". Alright, basically she accompanied me to wherever I want to go. Appreciate your time okay, auntie! And thanks for waiting for the bus with me at the bus stop. Alright, chat with you online! :D

1:17 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD