Sunday, August 30, 2009


What We Have Is Worth Fighting For

Been away for long, and am finally back. I am sure this will be long, and it is going to contain lots of random stuff. But people, just go on reading! :D Exams have ended, and that marks the end of semester 2.1. This semester, it hasn't been easy for me. But oh well, I did enjoy some moments of it, & that's mainly because of the people around me!

So, last semester I posted about 1H08, this time round, shall share more about 2H13! This new class of mine, it was a really fun and comfortable class to be in. The more time I spent with them, the more I love the class. And I am really thankful to have nice project groupmates like jggging ting, yiwankek and seeeerhua. Oh ya. My classmates like to give "names" to others, and I am not an exception. Find out from me how they called me! haha. Other than that, they are really nice and sweet people, seriously. Love you guys lots! And it is really a sad thing to know that some of us would not be in the same class again next semester due to the elective we'd chosen. But nonetheless, the fond memories we'd all shared will stay. :D

Alright, so for the whole of the semester, what worries me most was SSM (the hot topic among HTM students). Yes, I've finally mentioned it here. I really cannot believe I actually went through this 13 weeks of hardship experience, and it is really true that one must have gone through it to really know how it feels. So shall put that aside. SSM, it was only reflecting back on the times I'd gone through when I realised it's actually not that bad. At least I did enjoy certain sessions. And the best gain I've gotten out of it is the valuable learning experience. I must admit and can't deny, I made a lot more friends and really learnt a lot of things out of it. Things I never thought I'd learn. Besides, I am glad to have Deniece in the same subgroup as me! :D Not only that, I have wondeful people in my subgroup as well, including some of my supporting classmates! They are really kind to extend their helping hands when I needed help. On top of that, I'm grateful to have fabulous friends both outside and inside HTM around me, whom they always encourage me when I'm affected by the module. A simple "you can do it", "don't worry, things will go fine", "jiayou and all the best", "it will be a good day" etc etc, they can enlighten me and warm me. Little gestures like this, I really do appreciate. :D Thanks guys, Yina loves all of you a lot a lot, and I really mean it. :D

Okay, studies/ school stuff aside. Had 2H13 class outing at Sentosa on Friday! It was reallllllly fun though only a small number of us went. We actually brought along with us big and small bags in! And the way Crystal carried the 4 cups of drinks along the way was really... classic. hahaha! We finally settled down and laid the mat that Magdelene brought. :D Then we started devouring enjoying our Subway. After which, we played frisbee! Most of us were newbies in that except for the 2 powerful players, Edward and Si Hua. It was fun. :) *fast forward* Magdelene wanted to walk along the beach so we accompanied her. I was happily singing guiding songs with Jing Ting! Wow, wonderful memories of guiding sessions just flow in my head, and I miss those times! :D K, back to the outing, we played captain's ball after that. Jing Ting was defending me really close! I could hardly get her out of my way. :S Then we took a break and started playing with the sand. Wan Yi started creating some "sculptures" out of it. hahaha! They looked really funny. *fast forward again* It was late and we decided to explore TAS before leaving that beautiful island. We had dinner together at Vivo City, and we discovered lots more about each other. Nice. :D After which we went separate ways and I walked home with Pei Jun! It is always wonderful to have friends living near your place. :D So the names that were bolded are those who went for the outing! Like duh right, so obvious. But oh well.. Anyway, thanks people for creating this unforgettable memory that's shared among the 8 of us. It was the BEST Friday I ever had throughout the whole of this semester. :D Oh ya! I forgot to mention something. I saw one of my classmates dancing ballet at the beach! Twice somemore! Where is your tutu? Muahahahahahaha.

Yay! I think I somehow shared what I wanted to share, and I hope this post is long enough to make up for my long absence here. To my dear friends out there, Yina has updated. :D

There's a moment in time, and it's stucked on my mind.

12:21 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD