Monday, July 27, 2009


What's Going On Up There?

I decided to go to school later at 9am though I am very tempted to skip the entire day, including that tutorial. Like really!! This is a good thing. At least I managed to not get myself overwhelmed by the temptations and attend school. Reason being, I am confidently sure that I would not be able to carry out what I'd planned if I stayed home later, and it would defeat the whole purpose of not attending school. Moreover, my dearest auntieS and ALKS are attending the lectures as well! That motivated me by like 1 10 bits! And I realised school can be quite fun with great friends around you!

Oh yea, I've been eating non-stop lately. It's like, even when I'm not hungry and when I don't even feel like eating, I will still eat because this gives me an excuse to not study/ do work for that particular moment. Oh man, this is not good. Unhealthy diet.

Ah, I'm drowned with 2 tests on the same day this week and this totally drives me crazy. I only started studying one of them like yesterday? And the other one is still left untouched! But that's not the worst. The real killer is the 2 individual assignments which are due next monday and I have not even started a single bit of it! D: And the worries I have for this coming Friday, they aren't making me feel any better. D: I seriously hope and pray hard that things will go smoothly this Friday. And yet I've still got the time to visit this place. :S Aww, but I have only myself to blame so I shall not complain so much. I know, serve me right, right? D: And someone will definitely laugh at me for being such a bum for the past few days. You should know who you are. D:

Alright! It's been long since I really rant whatever that is on my mind out here. And it feels totally great! I mean, I feel so much better now. For the past few days, I felt as though I'm an inflated balloon and one more blow into it and the balloon will burst. It's like I'm feeling so vexed and I've got no one to cry to. Because everyone is equally stress. But now I know where I can seek solace in. :D Okay I've spent quite some time here and it's time for me to hit the notes once again. It's boring but I shall endure!

Patience is the key to perseverance.

2:01 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD