Friday, July 17, 2009
Things didn't go well, and I got uncertain about myself. I thought I knew what I needed to know, or so I thought. My confidence level hit the minimum immediately. But I thought I could cope with that. And I guess I was wrong. Obnoxious. It wasn't a nice feeling, up till now. As my fingers go on pressurising force on the buttons under them, there're many (unnecessary) worries running through my mind.
I-am-being-paranoid-here. And I totally abhor this side of me. When will I change?
I don't know since when I'd become a permanent bond full-time juggler, and I am trying my exceptionally best not to break any fragile glasses everyone's throwing for me to juggle. After many years of training, I have to declare that I am still not able to get hold the gist of juggling things well. I came to realise, I'm actually quite oblivious to my surroundings/ environment, causing me to neglect important people and things in my life. Oh come on, I need to prioritise! Time management, where are you?
Enlighten me, somebody? :)
The heart has reasons that reason cannot know.
9:42 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD