Monday, June 15, 2009
Near Enough To Be Far Away I am back to my homeland, and I miss everything there - the weather, fun, people, place etc. I miss singing with them (t
here's always a song that would make me think of them). I miss playing cards till 3 in the morning with them. I miss queueing and taking rides with them. I miss the time spent together with them. Basically I spent most of the time there with my 2 sisters and 4 macho gentlemen: Alson, Aloysius, Terrence, Ervin. Of course, with the other fellow friends whom we went together as well.
We were all surprised how time passed so fast and we had to bid goodbye to each other. I could sense the unwillingness that lingers in all of us. I silently hope that we could stay a little longer. & I wonder when we will meet again. Probably Christmas? Or maybe we won't get to meet each other till next year. Oh well. Anyway, thanks for the fun you people created during the trip. Miss you guys lots!
Time has a habit of slipping away..
6:26 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD