Saturday, June 06, 2009
Don't Give Loneliness A Chance The long awaited 2-week holidays has finally arrived! So now I get to enjoy 3 peaceful and relaxing Thursdays (1 gone, 2 more left!) without having to worry what's going to happen on Friday. Bet my social life during this holiday period gonna hit the minimum. Aww. I get to meet my friends (hopefully) only during the last week of my holidays, which is really packed with consultations and all. But I really hope we can meet up! Miss you people, lots!
School work has been piling up and I feel like a bummer. Totally no motivation to start off any work. Not looking forward to the start of school at all. But I know I'm gonna regret saying that sentence in the future. & oh, I somehow screwed up my proficiency test 1. Ah, hopefully could perform better for test 2. Don't know why but I still can't stop thinking that I made the wrong decision. Each time that thought of mine pops up, I would always convince myself that it isn't that bad afterall. And eventually, self psycho-ing helps and I hope it would still work for me at least until I'm 100% convinced about my deicision, or rather for the next 1.5 years. Well, c'est la vie.
Oh yea, I have been neglecting my love for a very long time. Can't possibly let him stand at the corner of the house collecting dust. Gonna spend some time with him soon and I shall play some music out of it. Don't mind getting my fingers hurt after that. Hopefully I can still remember the fingerings without referring to the book and can still play a decent song out.
I always look back as I walk away.
Do you?
11:58 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD