Tuesday, April 07, 2009
If Only The Second-hand Goes Anti-clockwise April, you have arrived far too fast. You entered my life like the speed of a shinkansen. And you are not very welcomed in my life now. I have yet to accept the fact that school will reopen in another 13 days. So yes, now that it's already April, I should sit back and reflect on what I've been doing during the holidays. Although I didn't really spend a lot of time meeting up with my friends, I managed to spend time with my family. This is something I could rarely do during the curriculum time. And it really brings me closer to them. I've learnt a lot, and at times I thought I've grown up bit by bit. It's definitely an enriching and meaningful holiday for me. But seconds in the holidays seem like milliseconds; minutes seem like seconds; hours seem like minutes etc. It can be quite a scare to realise how time passed by us so quickly, no? Mais, c'est la vie. And as I'm typing this, every ticks the second-hand makes brings me closer to the time when school will reopen again. But hey, we should look forward in life and not look back and linger with the history. Ironically, such things are always easier said than to be done. Oh well, I should treausre the last few moments of my precious holidays first before school starts again.
I should spend more time in the reality than on the virtual world.
Adieu, mon amour.
Je ne vais pas vous attendre.
11:42 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD