Sunday, February 15, 2009


My Happy Pills

Met up with my dearest 4e1 today (14/2)! They are Jia Yi, Shaun, Zhou Dao, Saddam, Pei Jie and Christina! Initially I felt like backing out cos I didn't have any sense of excitement when the time got nearer. But I promised Jia Yi that I'll go. So I dragged myself out of the house and I'm really glad that I met up with them. :) We went to have dinner together at Changi Village. 7 people squeezing in a 6-seater round table. hahaha. A really nice, heart-warming dinner. :) We went to the beach after that. Pei Jie has got many mosquitoes bites while I have none. Then she said that I have skin of a bull!! :@ Anyway, we star-gazed together, laughed together, sang together, crapped together. It's a really nice feeling. We spent quite some time there and decided to head to some other place instead. Settled down at White Sands McDonalds. That was also the time where many invisible bullets were flying all over the place! Shaun is really a great shooter. haha. I seriously laughed a lot today. It has been so long since I really laugh my heart out. Really, so long. Thank you my friends, for giving me such a great day. Thanks for bringing my mood up to the highest point. Love you all a lot. (L)


Zhou Dao, Yina, Pei Jie, Jia Yi


The 4 girls! :D


Group picture 1. (:


Group picture 2! :D :D :D

The sky was filled with many shimmering stars. :D

12:10 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD