Friday, February 13, 2009
1H08 Last day of school today. :( Though I always dreaded going to school, there is somehow a form of motivation in me which pulls me out of the house and makes me travel all the way to school. My classmates are that motivation. Without them, I would seriously hate school to the max. I've got a lot to say but I will just make it short here okay. Thank you my usual clique (
Jia Min, Atyqa, Mei Wei & Li Yin) for always being there for me when I felt like I really cannot survive. You people are fabulous project group mates and I really really love working with you all. Not forgetting my megacliques (
Shinn, Trish, Rowena, Emylee, Wan Yi, Trevor, Shi Hua, Jaimme, Jing Ting + usual clique) for bringing lots of joy and laughter. And for the other half of the class, though I'm not really that close to them, they make wonderful classmates/friends too! Really! All of you just rock my poly life to the maximum! & thanks for making my year 1 such a memorable one. Urgh, I never knew I would love 1H08 so much and I regretted not spending more time with my classmates. A year flew by so quickly. We'd gone through many obstacles and now that we're really bonded, we've got to be separated into different classes next sem. :( Actually I don't mind having you all as my classmates again for the next 2 years but that is impossible so what I can say is, all the best for the exams and I will miss you guys!

The last class picture we can ever take together. (All present! 23/23)
It is really saddening when they said, "Next time I can't ask you where you want to eat already".
Btw, Atyqa gave me a hug before she left school today. :)
I'm feeling blue & I hate to admit that.
11:09 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD