Thursday, January 01, 2009
It's Spelt as F-U-N Last day of 2008 was well spent with my dear friends. :) Alicia, Anica and Jolyn. We went shopping at Vivo City. And yea, I saw Yen Ting, Munirah and Jing Fang there. :D
FATE! :D hahaha. Munirah, you're forever my 151 dearie! :) And Jing Fang, you've seriously grown taller! As for YT, nice to see you again! :D Hmm, we were all hungry and decided to settle down at Carl's Junior. However, I was having a stomach upset. ): haha. We spent a super long time there. O.O lalala~ Then continued with our shopping. Only Jo and Alicia bought something. Then we decided to just sit down and chat! Eh, that place was.. Pacific Coffee Company! :) Yea. And I tell you, Love Story is super addictive. hahaha! Hmm, Anica was playing with Alicia's PSP. Alicia was playing with Jo's phone. Jo was playing with Alicia's phone. Yina was stoning. :X That was what I did all the time anyway. & seconds flew by really fast. it's time for us to say goodbye. D: Boarded the train and HSH!

They didn tell me that they're sticking out their tongues!
Went for proj meeting today. It was fun. :) Wei Shan the leader is reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaally efficient. I got a shock. Thanks for contributing so much. :D & thanks Kim and her bf for bringing the way. :) As for the other one who was late for __hr
S__mins... Okay, seriously I feel very bad about it. hahaha! But thanks for making your way down for that less than 5 mins meet-up with us from a so-far-away place. :)
It's year 2009 already............
I am only looking forward to the March vacation.
School tomorrow??
10:05 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD