Monday, December 15, 2008


Yina the late queen number 2 was late today again. But Alicia the queen of the late queen was even later! :D Met up with Jo, Mil and Alicia! That busy woman number 1 Anica could not meet us as she's got something else. ): Super sad! We had a super hard time deciding where to go and we finally settled down at Kovan. Had Mac (again) for lunch. Then we headed off to bowl! :D Super fun. Then then then, visit the arcade next to it. :) After that... OH, decided to go to Hougang Mall to waste time catch up! Had a bowl of eh...... Chocolate snow ice or something with Alicia. I forgot what it's called. Yep. After the dessert, took the escalator up to Kopitiam for dinner. Heh. Then we somehow started the game of true or dare. Been a long time since I last played that. haha! After thatttt, decided to head home. But we walked home from HM instead. 2nd time already! The previous time was with Mil and Alicia during sec 2. No Jolyn. hahha! Had great fun while walking home :D The weather was cooling too! And what else? Okay I think that's about it. Sorry for the so brief post! Enjoy the pics! :D



Round one: I was the lowest. ):


Round 2: Yina won! :D

Mil~~!

Alicia's cap!

AMYJ

Tada! A nice picture of us. :D


Been slacking my time through the holidays. This is not good. So this is how I am going to plan my holidays:



hahahaha! This is the after effect of having tooooooo much of EXCEL. (weird sentence structure. Urgh, never mind!) Btw, this is just some no-meaning pie chart okay. My group members will kill me if they see this. :S No worries k, I will try, try & try to devote more time to school work. :)

11:30 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD