Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Yes people I am back here after days of going MIA and I don't know why I have been reflecting a lot during this holiday whenever I reflect I will feel ): because it makes me realised that I could manage my life and time even better than what I actually did and besides that there are still some other things which I don't want to mention them here cos I see no point in doing so and I regretted not doing any school work last week resulting in the whole pile of projects and assignments which I have to face them all this week and today is already Wednesday so I have got only 4 days to complete them and even if I did touch some school work last week the amount I did was only like a pinch of salt I know Shaun must be laughing at me now for being a bum the whole of last week and BCS was a total killer and it just make my blood boils whenever I think of it never mind I shall not mention my tradegy I encoutered with BCS over here so let's change topic oh ya Christmas is like tomorrow and I have got totally no sense of excitement for it to arrive I don't know why and 2008 is coming to an end soon I don't like that because I feel that I have not really adapted myself to year 2008 yet and now I have got to welcome year 2009 into my life in another 7 days this is so fast never mind I gotta cherish the remaining days of my holidays first before thinking of other stuff this is a must must must though I don't really look forward to anything and school is starting soon and this is definitely the last thing on my list to look forward to boooooo I don't know why but I don't enjoy going to school as much anymore and I seem to have a little blah blah blah towards school it is just like a chore to me but I will try to change the current mindset luh alright I don't think I wanna continue this post anymore and for those who managed to read it out loud up till here I must say that you have got a really long breath because this post has got no comma full stop or whatever punctuation mark and the fact that I am stll able to joke around shows that I am fine so no worries friends full stop

I'm Done

11:15 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD