Sunday, December 28, 2008


Oh yeah! I managed to ton the night with Jia Yi and Shaun until our target, 3am, despite me stoning throughout the conversaton. :D And I must admit there're times where I was really on the verge of falling asleep. :S hahaha! Thanks guys. Yesterday night seriously made me laughed a lot! :D And MMMSSS, I love you la! Oh yeah, we've got cert! Okay, it's kind of =.= but for the fun of it~~ haha!

School is starting tomorrow! D: D: D:
I so don't feel like going! D:
I have not bought my concession yet. D:
There's still school work for me to complete. D:
Tight schedule again. D:
I may have to go home alone some days. D:
Projects, projects and more projects. D:
Research, research and more research. D:
The thought of going to school just makes me D:. D:

I will try to love going to school.. (:

11:25 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD