Monday, November 17, 2008
Sometimes I can't help but to think that if I'm at the other option, my life might be better. I might be happier. At least, it is something I like. But I know that I shouldn't have those thoughts because it will make my life now even more difficult. Though sometimes it may sound very logically to me that it will definitely come in handy for me in later part of my life, I just don't really like it because I don't think that I am really that kind of person. Though it may polish me into a better person, I just don't really enjoy it at times. But all of these bring me back to the decision I made few years ago. I just got to learn and convince myself and accept it.
Random:
Those strings snapped before I could even lay my hands & fingers on it again. ):
11:30 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD