Sunday, November 16, 2008


It's like nearing 2 now! Should I go to sleep or continue to do my research and everything? But it's kind of sian to do research now. :S Or maybe I should play and just stone. haha! Okay, I'll be in very big trouble if I chose the last option. It's like wasting my time when I'm desperately in need of time. hoho. And I realised I'm wasting time now too. ): And my sis is like playing with DS now! Tempting ah. Never mind. Maybe I will try to google. Might not be productive though. hahah. I need to visit the NLB soon for my research! Ah, soon soon, hopefully. And and and, the book I borrowed from library is due tomorrow! No, I mean today. But I'm lazy to go to CP, how? Aiyo. I shall see how things go later in the day.

Okay. This post is super random and I'm like answering all the questions I asked. haha. BUT I feel so much better after ranting almost everything here. :D :D Actually I've got more things to rant on. I forgot some of them already. :D Good good. Time doesn't allow me to share so much too. Yep. So Yina shall go & sleep now! Decided to leave my research aside. :X But my mind asks me to carry on with my research! Ah! :O

Let's go hear the sea waves sing some day! :D

1:53 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD