Wednesday, October 08, 2008


Went to play bball with Jo and Alicia in the morning. Guess what? I made them wait for me again. ): Did self reflection (o.o) and I found out the reasons for me being late:


- I overslept
- I took 15 mins to finish my breakfast (2 slices of bread and one cup of hot milo)
- Couldn't find the pump for the bball. I even called dad and asked where it is.
- Was tying my hair and realised that I didn take a rubber band with me. :S (just so hate to tie my hair up! rah!)
-Prepared to leave the house and found out that I didn bring my keys along!! :@


Er. That's all I can think about. So anyway, reached the court and started playing. Halfway through, some students joined us. o.O Was feeling a little awkward. Ignored that and continued playing. And I was now unintentionally tanned. ahhhhhh, I don't like. I don't want to be like how I was during sec 2.
Left for CP at around 1 plus I guess. Didn take notice of the time. Settled down at Mos Burger for lunch. Fastfood, again. Had got millions and billions of laughter while eating. :D Went library and we came upon this book called "1000 reasons never to kiss a boy". hahaha! Jo and I was reading through those reasons and was nodding our head, saying how true some of them are. :P Anyway, managed to borrow a book and realised that there's fines which I have not clear. :S Lalala~ Visited popular next. We were like taking a 成语 book and testing each other the meaning of those 成语. =.= Alicia bought some things and we planned to go home after that. But but, it started to rain. ): Though Jo brought an umbrella with her, and Alicia has got straight bus directly to her house downstairs, they waited for the rain to stop WITH ME! THANK YOU SO MUCH K! So while waiting, we did stupid things la. Like taking pictures in front of so many people. :S And I believe since the beginning of the day, my hair was in a total mess! Aiya, never mind. Not really bothered about it anyway. heh! And finally, the rain stopped! :D :D Went home, shower, rest for awhile, and mum told me that we will be eating dinner at CP. =.= No choice, tagged along. While walking our way there, it rained, again! Worse, no umbrella. Sped up and headed for a shelther. Not really drenched, so it's okay! :D
Okay, end here. A little abrupt but I don't feel like continuing already! :D I don't know how to continue anyway. haha! So sorry ah, people. Enjoy the pictures below k! :D


That book! hahaha!



It's us w specs!


Us w/o specs! :D



Alicia and Jo!


That's Jo's spec by the way. I look weird.


Got a little bored and started taking pics of our hands!



Then, our shoes. =.=


And tada! Best pic for the last. :D

ADIDAS! Yina's white ADIDAS bag, Alicia's ADIDAS shoes, Jo's black ADIDAS bag. :D :D :D

Alright, this time round i chose MEDIUM for the pics k! And I realised that this post is messy and random and some parts just don't flow well but ah, I am totally cui now already! @@@@_@@@@ Shall end here! :D

11:28 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD