Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Updates updates! About yesterday only k! For the other previous days, i'm lazy to talk about it. :)
So yesterday was a totally enjoyment day. So full of leisure. :D I took 27 to TM and met Li Yin (my auntie kaki) at Tampines MRT control station. Obviously, she reached first cause
I'm always late! Took the train to Kallang station and saw Jia Min there! She was the first to reach. Waited for a while before Shinn, Trish and Emylee arrived, and Rowena met us directly at the leisure park. =) Took the shuttle bus to Kallang Leisure Park and TADA, that's where all our fun started. We went ice skating from erm.. 3.20 to 5.20. While skating, some skaters were doing some stunts in front of Trish and me. O.O So the both of us went, "we also can~ " and tried doing those. :S ha! We almost fell but we
DIDN'T. Yes, we didn't. hahaha! There's so much fun while skating and it is just too difficult to express them out in words. :) Oh yea, I can still remember going ice skating with 4e1! Aww, those times.. haha! Random, I know. :P Okay, so after skating, all of them wanted to go kbox. But somehow it wasn't really worth it. Decided to just roam around and we saw bowling! So yea yea yea. Predictable. We walked right in! :D Hahaha! I was faring well initially and I don't know what happened, I ended up last. Oh well never mind. We were all craving for food after that game and settled down in KFC. Fast food.. HAHA! Nothing much happened in KFC except that we were ............... heh! :P Visited the arcade which is just beside the KFC next. Had lots of fun there. :) The most memorable was the basketball game. I teamed with Jia Min and we got till section 4. wow wow. A score of 369. ha! It's like :D! Spent quite some time in the arcade and decided to head home! We missed the shuttle bus and had to wait for approximately 40 mins before the next bus arrived. O.O Decided to take SBS instead and we came across a quite empty carpark. So we decided to take some pics there, again. ha! After all those photo taking, we went home seperately cos all of we live in different parts of Singapore. HA! No one lives in Seng Kang cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! So the journey home was a little @_o. yep yep. I reached home at 10.30pm+++ and I think I'm the last of them all to reach home. ): Anyway, it was a really fun day and let's meet up again! Before schoooooooooooooooool starts! :D
Ice Skating:

Auntie kaki and Jia Min! :D

Don't comment anything about our heightsssssss please. :S haha!

The 6 of us w/o Rowena.

This is me, me, ME! :D

First attempt: Failed. I ALMOST fell. But I didn't k!

Second attempt: SUCCEEDED! :D

Bowling:
Yes, it's me again. HA!

If you were reading carefully about what I mentioned above, you'll know which is mine. :)

YAY! the 7 of us! (Shinn, Jia Min, Li Yin, Yina, Rowena, Trish, Emylee)
In the arcade:
:D
Okay, I shall end off with a beautiful beautiful group picture! :D
Sorry for the small picssssssssssss k. I chose small instead of medium.
ON PURPOSE. :P lalala~!
Oh yeah! Happy birthday Princess! HAHAHA! :D
& I feel like eating.. chocolates, ice cream, potato chips......... now! RANDOM! :D
2:59 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD