Friday, October 10, 2008


RAH~! I didn't get to meet my friends today because I'm still having a slight fever this morning. But I'm okay now already! :D Boo, they start school this coming Monday yet I can't meet them today. Sorry ah.
Anyway, my sister went to watch the movie I long wanted to watch, today! Ah! GTL~~! Never mind. I WILL catch it on Wednesday! :D (You better make sure that you can make it k! Otherwise I will ar-bish you. :D)

I've got ulcer, again! :@
And I feel like eating cup noodles. Anybody wanna eat with me? hahaha!

I want to buy colour contact lenses again! :D Should I buy brown? Or buy back grey? Hmm..

[EDITED! :D]

Um, instead of meeting up with my friends, I spent my day with my parents and my sis. Not really that bad. Family bonding? Hmm. I guess so. Ha.
And ya! I wanna thank...

- M elder sis. For changing the wet towel for me late at night even though she's already lying comfortably on the bed. :D
- My younger sis. For checking if I'm still running a fever when she woke up, despite she herself having papers today. :D
- My dad and mum. For constantly asking if I'm feeling alright. :D
- My dearest friends (you guys know who you are la~ ). For all the gws messages. :D
Okay, YINA LOVES ALL OF YOU TO THE MAX LA! :D

Oh yeah, when my temperature shot up high last night, I was so afraid can! :S Want to know why? Don't tell you. :P Ask me if you want to know k. :D

8:57 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD