Friday, October 31, 2008


Okay, I'm tagged by Henry to do this:

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
haha. I believe everybody has their own secrets. :)

2. Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you?
O.O

3. Do you enjoy going to sch?
Sometimes

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Leave my footsteps in every country! :D

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Don't know.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think both.

7.List out 10 favourite things that i like
Laugh/ smile, eat, sleep, talk (sometimes), draw, solving jigsaw, gg out with family/ friends, travelling, crap, lame around. :S

8. If you have one wish, what will it be?
To have more wishes! I know I'm greedy. :D

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yes. :D

10. What's the memorable thing anyone have done for you?
TOO many. :P Most things are memorable to me. :)

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
I can't imagine myself nearing 27!

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
People who cares and loves me. :D Family, friends.

13. What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
Face every obstacles bravely and to stay :D at all times. Oh ya, health toooooo!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Rich and single? I don't know.

15. What is your favourite colour?
Green! :D

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
er~

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I might forgive, but I won't forget.

19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
:-#

20. 5 people I have tagged:
1) Eh,
2) Anybody
3) Can
4) Do
5) It

Alright! Done. :D I didn't replace any questions though. :S
Hmm.. I've been eating cup noodles lately! Not healthy, I know. But it's nice, especially TOM YAM flavour cup noodles! And I finished all the tom yam ones already... Never mind, shall target curry flavour next. hahaha!

Sometimes I feel, one shouldn't blame things on others most of the time. Why not reflect and think about your own behaviour? :) Do the others deserve to be blamed? And I must say, at times I think you have only yourself to blame, not others. Don't be so nonchalant about some things. It's not good. :)

Ah, Friday is finally here. :D
But it's ending in 1 hour and 18 mins time! Soooooooooo fast!

10:42 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD