Friday, October 17, 2008


:D I'm super happy these few days. hohoho. :D

WEDNESDAY, went out with my super close mobile diary! hahaha. His name is BOB. Supposed to meet at 2 but i reached at ____. Sorry ah. I was late with erm, some sort of valid reasons la. Yea. Went to the arcade and BOB sweated like some water tap. O.O Eye opener. :P We then walked around aimlessly for time to reach 4.15pm. Was having lots of fun while killing time. And finally! It's around 4.05 and..

BOB: You want to enter the theatre already?
Me: Huh? Erm, okay lor. What time the show starts?
BOB: 4.15
Me: Really ah? I thought 4.45 can!
BOB: hahaha! Then you'll be late for 1/2 hour and your GTL will point at you and ask you 为什么迟到?
Me: LOL!!!

Okay. A little =.= but I thought it was funny! lalala~ "Connected" is W-O-W can! :D After the show, BOB suggested to go to some erm, old people place. I don't know what it is called. The place is peaceful and it has nice views! :D Yep! Next next, BOB brought me to a street called "The Short Street". hahaha! It's cool la! Oh ya. Before that, we walked past Lasalle and we went in to explore the school! The school is so nice and beautiful! :D Hmm, and I saw the word "Albert" like for 76873856 times on Wednesday! :S Reminds me of 4e1'07 form teacher! hahaha! :P It was around 6 plus going 7 and we decided to go back home. Walked our way to Little India station and when the train arrived, no one came out and we couldn't squeeze our way into the train. Took the opposite direction one instead. And tada, HSH! :D
Alright, thanks for the tour around Singapore huh. I felt like a tourist! And yes! You finally certified me as GENTLE! Fly fly fly~! :D

THURSDAY, met Alicia in CP at 12.30. And if you go out with us frequently, you'll know that the 2 of us are always the last to arrive. heh. :P I thought I'll be late and rushed out of the house. But when I called her wanting to tell her to meet at the MRT platform instead, she told me she's about to leave her house ONLY. So I wasn't late. :) Boarded the train and met Jo at PS. Went to shop for Anica's present. Couldn't think of anything and decided to fill our stomach first. :P Settled down at Secret Recipe and many things happened there. :O It was planned to shop for her present before watching the movie. But we swopped it. :D Caught "Butterfly Lovers". :D The 2 of them wanted to buy popcorns and we were debating between sweet or salted. I wanted sweet but Alicia wanted salted. Final decision: MIXED. =.= Walked our way to the theatre and found our seats (like duh). Started munching on the popcorns and the salted one is so salty can!! Worse, it's like 8 out of the 10 popcorns I took were the salted one. Alicia~~~! I decided not to eat the popcorns when the show started. ha! Hmm, the show is not bad but I don't understand why Jo can cry while Alicia and I think that there's nothing for us to cry about. :P So after the show, we were back to the most difficult task ever. Still clueless about Anica's present. Spent some time and finally decided on what to buy. Yea! :D Accompanied Jo to buy some stuff and headed back to CP for dinner. But she didn't join us in the end la cos.... So I ate my dinner with Alicia instead! :D Reached home at 9.21pm and my show started already! I don't know if I should feel :@ or ): or (:

lalala~ 17 Oct already. Happy birthday Anica and Eshlyn! :D

Oh ya! My dear friend SY~~, all the best for your O levels okay! :D You can do it, and I am sure you can. =) I support you! :D :D All the way man, SY! :D

Whee~ Sentosa tomorrow! :D

Aww, school is starting real soon and I am so not looking forward to it!

12:17 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD