Thursday, September 25, 2008
Swimming yesterday with Bambaya and Terakapiya was fun. :) Thanks Anica for that lovely packet of cookies. :) I'm so lazy to go into details. Pardon me for that. Too many pics to upload. So I guess I wont do that. I shouldn't have reserved those fears in me. I shouldn't have entertained them. I guess I was so wrong to do that. I don't know. Many times, I tried convincing myself : Every input will produce different outputs. Not every one of them will turn out the same way. Yes, that should be the way to go. But I somehow couldn't bring myself to it. I'm very sorry about it. Give me more time, I believe I can make it.
Others say: Let your heart leads you, not your mind. Somehow I seem to be lying to myself. I know, self-deceiving is no good but I can't help it. Someone once told me: You're always lacking of self-confidence. You could actually have achieved more but time and again, you let obstacles go their way and gave up that easily. I feel like a wimp. So where do all my confidence and guts flea to? In the past, I used to be that audacious, that tough. I don't know what in the world fear is. I would never give in to any stumbling-block coming my way. Not now anymore. I don't know why.
No Yina, you can't go on this way. Well, I know very well that I need to overcome them. Where's my courage? D:
HISTORY SHALL NOT REPEAT ITSELF.
Some random thoughts:
-Life is fragile. It really is.
-I find myself neglecting some important people in my life. D:
C'mon, smile YINA smileeee!
Smile and you'll be alright. (:
2:54 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD