Monday, September 15, 2008


Ahjo sent me 4 quizzes to complete on 3 July 2008 and I did none till now. So now, gonna do the first one. Jo, I'll complete them slowly k? :D Here goes:

Instructions for 1st quiz:Remove 1 question from the above add in your own personal question, and bold it.Next list 8 people whom you would want them to do this, at the end of the post.Notify them in their tag box that he/she has been tagged.

01. What's more important? Money Or Love?
Love? I don't know.

02. Do you ever turn you cell phone off?
hahaha! It's always on 24/7 unless it swtiched off itself.

03. What happened at 10.00am today?
I'm still sleeping. :P

04. When did you last cry?
:-# hahaha!

05. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread?

06. What do you want in your life right now?
Nothing much. as long as i'm happy. (:

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Nah. I don't carry an unbrella with me. wait for the rain to stop. =]

08. What is your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Pillow and bolster! :D :D

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Shorts

10. What is the nicest text in your inbox say?
I don't know.

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Hmm

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope!

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Kungfu Panda. HAHAHA. I know it's long ago.

14. What are you proud of?
I'm proud to have wonderful family members and great friends! :D

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
I shall not disclose it. :)

16. If you have a chance to migrate where will you migrate to?
France?

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Ahna, eeeeeena, ANNA! :@

18. What does your last received text message say?Who was it from?
wahahah! my answer will be the same as qn 15! :D

19. What time did you do to bed last night?
lol! EARLY~~ in the morning

20. Are you currently happy?
Yes, of course! :D :D

21. Who gives you best advice?
haha! my family members and maybe some of my friends

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
HAHA! I sprayed the whipped cream onto something first.

23. Who did you talk to on phone this mornin?
Miss Lily Lim!

24. If you are given a chance, will you choose another bf?
:D

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Tsk! the qns are like probing into my privacy. :S :S

26. Do you wear toe socks?
No.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Miss Lily Lim!

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
yea.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
When the person wasn't listening to what I am talking and still has the bold to ask me repeat again!

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
hahaha!

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
NO! and I NEVER will.

32. What is the colour of your room?
Which room? my previous room or current room?

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
no.

34. Do you believe in the saying “talk is cheap”?
YES! I always believe that actions speak louder than words. :)

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Me? I'm the last to wake up. :S

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Sis. :)

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
o.o.

38. Do you have a life?
haha! yes yes.

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didnt?
I guess so. ):

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
No song!

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I don't remember having any dreams.

42. Last time you smiled?
hahah! every moment! :D I love to smile la~ :)

43. Have you changed this year?
Yes!

44. What are you listening right now?
Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Yes. I am online.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Is that split second when I blink my eyes counted as close?

47. Is there a quote you live by?
Yes! 真正的失败是当你放弃的时候. But somehow I failed to live by it.

48. Do you want someone you cant have?
Hmm.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Of course! :D Guitar, keyboard and recorder. :D :D

50. What was the worst idea you have had in this week?
HAHAHA! I think you can ask Shaun! :P

51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Using my laptop.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
o.o

53. What song best describe your love life?
-

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
hahaha.

55. Who always make you laugh?
My close friends never fails to make me laugh.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Mandarin

57. Favourite website?
No favourite website.

58. What your middle name?
YINA. :D

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Might be going for cycling. Not sure yet.

60. What do you think you are like?
My answer may be biased towards me. :P

61. Who will you choose to die with?
Er?

62. Where have you been today?
At home the whole day I suppose

63. What game do you play often?
I seldom play games nowadays

64. Who are you missing right now?
Many many many many people!

65. If you have to choose between friend n loves, who will you choose?
This is tough! Can I have both?

66. What are you doing right now?
This quiz la.

67. Which primary school are you from?
Pei Chun Public School! :D

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
Green, white, pink?

69. What emotion you like to show?
:D

70. What is your life to you?
I've got many thinkings about life. Which do you want to hear?

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
It's either I just bottled everything inside me, or I'll share it with my brosis! :D

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
WG, Alicia, Shaun.

73. Who you admire most?
People who are successful.

74. Which month are you born in?
November! :D

75. How are you feeling right now?
Haha. Happy? I'm having a smile on my face. :D

76. What is the time now?
4.04pm

77. Where are you now?
Living room.

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
haha. forgot what's the name of the colour.

79. What is the highest alcoholic percentage you have had consume?
I didn take notice of that.

80. What do you do when you are moody?
same as qn 71

81. At which age you wish to get marry?
haha! maybe 25/6? I don't know.

82. Who is more important to you? Girlfriend or friends?
Everybody is important to me.

83. Do you think you have enough confident?
No! I need more self-confidence! Inject some into me please?

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Hmm.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
YES YES YES! :D :D

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I so want all of my dreams to come true! :D

87. What is your goal for this year?
Er..

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
I don't know, seriously.

89. What feeling do you love most?
When I feel blessed. :D :D :D That's a very warm feeling.

90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes! ):

91. What feeling you hate the most?
When I'm betrayed/ ignored.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course! Friends are very dear to me. =]

93. Do you believe in god?
Yes.

94. Who cares for you most?
People around me. I know they do. :P

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
haha! Health and kinship (which includes friendship too)

96. What will you bring when you fight?
HA! I won't fight.

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Many things! But regretting won't make me feel any better. So I just got to accept it. :)

98. What would you feel that everyone no longer cares for you?
huh?

99. What if your stead two-timed you?
haha! You sure you want to know my answer?

100.How do you feel after completing this whole lot of questions?
I feel kind of stupid and dumb. :D

Phew, like finally! I didn't know it can be so tedious to answer 100 questions! Anyway, I won't be tagging anybody. Whoever can do it. :D

3:26 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD