Saturday, August 16, 2008
Study week starts today and yesterday was the last day of school. It was so hapening. :) Had lunch with my super friends (11 of us) at Sugarloaf. I was late, sorry guys~! Anway, we settled down at 1pm ++ and started gorging our food! hahaha, I am exaggerating. :P We ordered many different different food and we were all busy trying out each other's. :D And yep, we finally managed to take a group photo! :D
Want me to name them all? haha! I think I should. So let me introduce my classmates!
From left to right: Jia Min, Shinn, Atika, Jing Ting, Trevor, Mei Wei, me, Li Yin, Trish, Emylee and Rowena! :D
After eating, headed for tutorial. We weren't late. (: And oh, I enjoyed playing viwawa with my classmates! :D :D Had lecture after tutorial and tada, home sweet home. :)
Went home with Alicia and I played her psp on the way back. I think my image cui~.
HAHAHA! never mind never mind never mind.
Oh ya, one more thing. Shi Hua is so sweet can! She gave us small little little note because it's the last day of school. Thank you so much! :D Want to know who Shi Hua is?

The one in green! :D
Okay okay, I think I did a lot of introducing in this post. But anyway, this roughly tells you how my wonderful Friday was. (Of course with some things not mentioned here la...) haha!
I didn't know that I can do wonderssssssssss! ;D
3:51 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD