Friday, August 29, 2008


Long update! :D I shall start off with yesterday first!


And so yesterday was the last day of my semester paper. Mei Wei was so kind enough to eat lunch with me at CP. Thanks a lot! :) Met up with AhJo and Anica later on. We went PS. Jo bought her er, lotion? yea yea. And she placed a small amount of papaya-flavoured sample lotion on Anica's hand, and strawberry-flavoured on mine. Anica was over there complaining the papaya to me! HAHAHA! You should see her reaction! And so after that, walked our way to orchard! Had Yami yoghurt on our way there. :D Went Taka as Anica wanted to buy things. So we spent most of the time looking for a gift. Next next, planned to go Far East. However, because all 3 of us have got no sense of direction, we ended up at Scape Park. Oh well people, laugh all you want. :S So we decided to return to Taka as Anica had got some add-on items to buy. Settled down in CoffeeBean to wrap the gift. AhJo is such a pro in wrapping gift can! hahaha. Anyway, we went home after that as Anica had to reach home by 8. (: It was such a great day. :D



I'm wearing AhJo's specs!



And now Anica's! (image cui~)


And today! Met up with my dearest dearest 4e1 classmates. We went back to skss together. There were 13 of us all together! :D :D Let me name them out.. There were Zhou Dao (he had a hard time psycho-ing me back to skss yesterday), Shaun, Yen Ting, Munirah, Christina, Bernice, Meiting, Alicia, Ang Ren, Januver, Ruey Yi and Ling Yan! yep yep! We only managed to talk to Miss Ong, Mrs Quek and Mr Quek! :D And after that, we headed to CP for lunch! Only some of us ate though. We had McDonalds. Was having super a lot of fun in Mc. hahahaha! And thanks huh ZD, for helping Yen Ting and me to buy ice cream. And oh! lots of thank you to Alicia too, for helping me to collect my apple pie! :D Oh ya oh ya! To Shaun, for realising that I dropped my handphone without I myself knowing it. To Christina, for picking up my handphone for me. To Yen Ting, for going home with me! To Meiting, for calling me when I reached school. Aiya, basically everybody. :D haha. Oh yea, the guys wanted to play pool later on. I didn't join them. Sorry huh! And sorry Alicia, I don't mean to pangseh you! Anyway, had a super great time with them! :D :D And I still think that secondary school life is much more fun-filled than my current one. ): I seriously miss those sweet and crazy days with my lovely lovely friends. Time seriously flies real fast! Oh well, never mind.



The mighty mighty 4e1'07! :D :D :D



ZD took this unglam picture of me! oh man, CUI CUI CUI again! I think my image really gone after this post. haha!


Meeting up with my dear friends tomorrow! :D Oh yay~~! :D

Sweet moments are always so short-lived. D:
And I seriously seriously seriously don't like that. ):
If only time could pause for a moment..

11:00 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD