Saturday, July 26, 2008


A short update! :D

So I met my dearest AhJo yesterday. (: She accompanied me to collect testimonial in SKSS. So sweet of her! :D She was late though~ hahaha. But I don't mind, because she used to wait for me all the time in the past which = I'm always late. So it's okay for her to be late once in a while, with valid reason some more! Yep, so we happily walked our way to the school and I was shocked with the colours the school was repainted with. :S
*fast forward*
After collecting testimonial, we went to eat in the school canteen! Kind of miss it. (: And so, after contemplating for quite sometime, we bought these:


My wanton noodles and AhJo's.. er, malay food?

It was planned to include us and our food in the picture. Somehow it failed. :S


Zahidah! :D

Credits to AhJo for the above 3 pictures! :)
So we were chatting all time while eating our food. Halfway through, we saw Miss Cheryl Ong! She still remembers me. (: hahaha. *happy happy* After finishing our food, guess what? Both of us were still hungry! :S Vistied stall 8 and bought things there. And on our way out of the canteen, we saw Mr Teoh and our fellow juniors! :D Lizhu started messing up my hair the moment she saw me. But it was a good-hair day for me yesterday, so it doesn't matter. Left the school and it's time for me to head to my current school. AhJo accompanied me for 3 bus stops and I was left to go to school alone after that. Aww. But anyway, thanks ah, Friend! (:

And today! Had Comm Skills 1 summative test early in the morning. Didn't manage to complete the paper. Was a little upset la. I could have written in a faster pace, I guess. But oh well! Never mind never mind. After test was doing some uninteresting stuff: project. D: So I shall not elaborate much on that.

This isn't a short update after all. :S

"Why are you so vulnerable?"

4:33 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD