Thursday, July 10, 2008


Hello people! I'm back here to blog serious matter! :S Haven't been updating regularly due to all the projects and tutorials. Many apologies, especially to JOLYN k? :D And I bet this current post will be quite lengthy. Yep. Many things to talk about, but I guess I shall just share today's activities with you people k? (:

And so today, I had my first formal presentation in TP! Was feeling super nervous and anxious until the whole presentation was over. :S When it was finally over, the feeling was WOW. Just simply feel ultra relax. haha. Then, because we are wearing formal for the first time, we started taking pictures! :D


It's us and IHT tutor! :)


:D

MW, JM, me, LY, Atyqa!


A retarded pose! But i somehow love this picture! :D



Jia Min looks like woman in black! :P


Me and Rowena! Friends said I looked like a teacher! haha!


tata! MEEEE! :D I wasn't standing straight. I don't know why. :S


Say hello to Li Yin!

The usual 5. (:

After presentation, went for lecture. And after lecture, the 5 of us (Atyqa, Liyin, Mei Wei, Jia Min and Me!) headed our way to Tampines Mall for the looooong awaiting Pizza Hut meals! :) Saw Feng Yuan on our way to TM, and he was like "why you dressed in this way?" :X He looked somehow shocked luh. Anyway, back to the topic, the food was yummmmmmmmmmmy! :D We spent quite some time in Pizza Hut though. About 2 hours? Yea. Oh! Something happened while we were eating though, right Atyqa? :P Initially, we intended to return school for project after eating. But ended up, we decided not to. =/ hahahaha! Spent the time roaming around TM while waiting for Atyqa's friend to arrive. (:

Jia Min, Yina



:D

Oh ya, I want to say something! My friends called me "aunty" recently la! They said I look like one! I am not lor! D:


Btw AhJo, I shall do those quizzes some other time k? (:

8:49 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD