Wednesday, May 21, 2008
If only I can run ahead of time and stop the time from running, like this:
So many things to do, yet so lazy to even touch and complete them. My brain is somehow rusty. I want to polish and let it shines again! :D
Looking forward to holidays = mid-semester tests approching = a more packed schedule = hectic.. The list just goes on.
And the opportunity cost for this is my precious sleep. Oh well, it's
all worth it. Work load is heavy, but at least this keeps me occupied. It stops me from idling around. It makes me feel useful. At least I'm not wasting my life away. Somehow or rather, I feel a little motivated now. (: Wow, life is seriously great and wonderful. :D
ALRIGHT! This post was intially meant for me to vent my frustrations. But halfway through, it motivated me and directed me back to the right path. (:
I can see a glimpse of hope. *exaggerating~ haha.
11:06 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD