Saturday, May 10, 2008
Alright alright alright! I shall update k, Jo? haha!
School's
still alright I guess, though I'm still trying to adapt myself to the poly life. Okay, I know I'm super slow at adapting to new changes. ): Projects are piling up high right in front of me already. =/ Tests are coming up and many tutorials still not done yet! ): But it's okay!
I KNOW I CAN COMPLETE THEM! :D I'm trying my super best to
stay positive about all the school work. :S Eh, what else besides school routine? I think there's nothing else for me to say about already. So maybe I should end here? I've still got tonnes of research waiting for me. D:
JO! I've updated. (:
3:16 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD