Wednesday, April 23, 2008
No lectures today = no school today! :D Anyway, first and second day of school, I've got only one word to describe : FUN! They were just complete joy and laughter! (: Lectures aren't that boring up till now, and my classmates are a super great bunch of people to mingle with! :D They are like so high and lively. Easy group of people to befriend with. (: As we all know, it's Earth day yesterday. So the whole of my class ended up wearing green yesterday! Not a single one was er.. left out? (I couldn't think of a better word). All so steady and on! And when we walked around the school as a class, everyone was looking at us as if we're walking trees! =/ haha. 1H08, a fun class I guess! :D
Alright, before I end the post, take a look at my class! :D
First day of school

1H08!
Second day of school
and the 6 guys. (they were forced to act cute! haha.)
3:36 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD