Saturday, March 01, 2008
Yesterday was a-w-e-s-o-m-e
AWESOME! I spent the once every 4 years leap day with my wonderful friends! :D :D :D :D First, I met up with Alicia L. As usual, I'm late. Ah! So sorry okay! I've been and am trying very hard to change this bad habit. We walked around CP and realised that the 2 of us are so
suah ku. =/ I don't want to elaborate. It's just going to make us so embarrass! Headed to PS next to meet Anica, Jolyn and Mildred. But we reached there early. So guess how we spent the time? In the arcade of course! :D Aww, we didn't get to play daytona though. ): Was playing the basketball and our hands went numb when we stepped out of the place. =/ Went all the way down to basement to meet Anica and Jo. Settled down in Ajisen Ramen for dinner. Jo was sweating when she's eating her 2-chilli rated noodles, and her whole face went red! She just looked funny. wahaha . It's always great to capture funny moments of my friends because I think it makes them look... natural? :) Mil then joined us when we're about the finish our food. And finally, the 5 of us got together! :D :D That kind of feeling was WOW, and I simple love it! :D Roamed around PS after dinner before we went back home. (:
My dear friends, including Ali (: , it's always great to spend time with all of you. :D Though we're seperated, we can still meet up okay! :D No matter what, I'm just a call/sms away! :D
2:47 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD