Monday, February 11, 2008
I was looking for my things and I found this:
These are 2 "rings" that I made during ATC'05, with Ee Hwan, if I'm not wrong. (: Heh! :D They're supposed to be green as they're made with looooooong grass. But due to the lack of magnesium ion, they turned brownish-yellow. And the whole thing become so stiff! =/ Alright, I know I'd violated guide law 5 - A guide should be kind to all living things. So sorry!
Anyway, CNY has been great for me this year. :D :D I really enjoy it! :D And I can't wait for the next few days to arrive! (:
I don't wish to grow up.
6:50 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD