Thursday, January 03, 2008
2008, a brand new year! :D :D
Alright, so almost everyone started school, but not me. I feel so weird. I miss school life, especially times spent with my beloved class 4E1. ):
I miss sitting beside Alicia, whereby I can talk to her for the whole day until she says "Shh, you very noisy leh". haha. And and and, I miss her G1 pen which she always used to dot on my hand. I miss borrowing stationeries from her, copying her notes when I couldn't catch up, and most of all, having recess with her. :D I can still remember her saying "I spent a lot going recess with you". =.= Get what she meant? haha!
I miss the whole of 4E1. A class that can't seem to be quiet. =/ A class that always complains this and complains that. A crappy but fun and lovely class. :D
And of course, I miss my group of 4 friends (Jolyn, Alicia, Mildred, Anica) , my wonderful teachers and not forgetting, my dearest sister guides. (:
Thank you everybody for creating such wonderful wonderful memories that will be engraved deeply in my memory. (: YINA LOVES ALL OF YOU! :D

4e1! :D "Soar like Berts"
And oh, I'm so so afraid of getting back my O's result.
When depressing thoughts seem to get you down,
Put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive and still around. (:
12:16 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD