Monday, December 24, 2007
FAREWELL PARTY today! Though it's simple, it's memorable. (: Thank you, my lovely juniors.
YINA LOVES YOU GIRLS! Speaking of guiding, it really did make me grow a lot. Lots of appreciaton to the guiders, for all your guidance for the 4 years. Not forgetting, my darling juniors! A leader won't exist without a follower. Because of you girls, the sec 4s managed to pull through. (: I won't forget my guiding life and of course, the 10 guide laws. :D
Jolyn, I caught you eating! :P
YingDuan, Rena and Me! :D
Amanda! She's from Jasmine patrol! *heh heh*
YingShan!
(She bent down on purpose! =o) And so after the farewell, I went Compass Point with my dear Jolyn and Alicia! We walked there okay! :D First, we patronised Comic Connection because.. I don't know who want to go there. =/ Next, we went to the Popular! It's been a loooong time since I placed my feet into that bookstore!
BEST was next! We went there to play
PS3 and
PSP, and at the same time looking at laptops! Then, we went to the arcade! :D Played a lot there, and we really enjoyed ourselves! It's been quite some time since we went w-i-l-d! :D Visited the library too! (: Alright, because I haven't gone to CP for a long time, I didn't know there're new shops! So so so, my 2
good friends started calling me
suah ku 欧巴桑! 欧巴桑 because I was carrying a lot of plastic bags at that time which made me look like one! *Fast forward* Went Cold Storage and I helped Jolyn to choose the cabbage! :D And guess what? She bought the cabbage that I'd chosen! :D
HAHAHAHAHA! So Jojo, where's my share of salad? (: Lalala~ :D I'm still waiting! Anyway, I really had great fun today! And oh oh oh! The three of us wore the same shoes today! :D hahahaha! I'll date you girls out
SOON! Admist the dark cloud,
a rainbow still exists. (:
10:59 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD