Friday, November 23, 2007
It has been more than a week since O ended. I've been enjoying life to the fullest but somehow, it gets boring. Oh crap. Did whatever I can to my hair. hahaha. :)
Ahwi! When you free? Come play bball with me!! I throw the ball and you pick it. Yes yes. You said that. :D And where is my $9.98? I'm waiting, my first boss. haha. Use more of my lines okay? So i can get more $$. :) Oh! Let's go running. I wanna run faster than you! =/
SY! I don't think I'm going for the concert. So sorry. I'd love to go but I guess I won't really appreciate much of it. Sorry. Meet up some day okay? AH, it's been a loooooong time since I last met you. I really miss you and the red toy car! :D Will look for you at your work place some day. :) Oh ya! Congrats for getting such wonderful results! I am
VERY VERY proud of you, Friend! :D Keep up the good work okay? And don't forget our deal. :)
Shumei! I can't wait for December to arrive, so we can go ice-skating together! :D Do enjoy the International Camp okay? I bet it will be fun! :D I'll wait for you. No worries, Lover. Take great care! :)
I miss my friends, my teachers, my juniors and my seniors. I miss everything except the school. =/ I wanna go cycling, swimming, skating, bowling and oh, play daytona. :D HAHAHA. This is a super random post! YINA loves to crap~! =/
And I stop myself from daydreaming,
'cos that is not the reality. :D :D :D
11:31 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD