Wednesday, November 28, 2007


AH~! Why why why? )':

I don't want to leave you alone my Friend, cause you're too precious to me. Without you, my life would be so black and white. Maybe I would back out and look for another with you. Sorry Friend. I don't know what to do. Shall contact you tomorrow. Hope you're fine.
Sorry SY. I don't think I'm going. Sorry A. I couldn't get you into it.

Thank you Ahwi, for trying your very best to cheer me up everytime. You are great. I'm proud to have such a wonderful brosis. Thanks WiWi. You rock my life.

11:06 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD