Sunday, August 12, 2007


Most of the time when I don't say anything, it doesn't mean that I don't care. Stop pushing me to the edge of the cliff. I might just blabber everything out that I want to say about you, be it good or bad. And right now, a list of all-about-you have already appeared on my mind. 90% of it are negative. I'm so sorry, but that's the kind impression I have on you.

Anyway, in another 94 days, I can wave goodbye to SKSS with my both hands high up into the sky. How great can that be? By then, I'd have gained my freedom. (: Before that, I must first tide over this tough period of time. Study hard Y! Because you know you can do it. Display all the power you have in you! (:


"Treasure the time you have before the O level".
"I will. :D"

1:38 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD