Monday, July 30, 2007


Just because of that stupid incident which took place months ago, things turned out this way. What a tragedy. I mean, I think it's totally worthless to actually invert the bond that used to stay so close. I know you are reading it, and I know you sense the indifference in me. Whatever. You could have kindly informed me about your "absenteenism" so I wouldn't have spent time waiting. I guess that should be your responsibility. It's not as if I knew you wouldn't be there. I presume you don't understand that kind of feeling. Perhaps you do, who knows? And if you really want to go round telling anyone about anything, then go ahead. It doesn't affect me. I know after you've read this post, situation will worsen. It doesn't concern me anymore. Stop being pretentious. It just irks others.

Anyway, Mum's and Couz Jeremy's birthday tomorrow! Happy advanced birthday! (: May all your wishes come true! Stay young and healthy! :D

Since that day, my perception of You changed.
It changed for the better. (:

10:32 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD