Tuesday, June 05, 2007


"When God gives you something, He would take away something as valuable away from you"

So yes. I have gained. God blessed me with many things. But He took away something as precious away from me as well. Forget it, I won't pursue for it anymore. I wouldn't ask you people to place yourselves in my shoes again. Because I know, even if you were to go through the same path as I did, you wouldn't feel the same as how I did. You wouldn't have the thoughts that I have. And that's simply beacuse, you aren't me. We are different.

And I knew,
I had already lost the battle before I've even started fighting.

4:10 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD