Sunday, June 03, 2007
Celebration was fun ytd. I just so loved it. Bonded well with a cousin whom I don't really talk to in the past. She was great! (: We bullied one of our cousin. It was hilarious. He was screaming for help and ended up running out of the room instead. ;D Took a couple of pictures. I'm so lazy to post them right now. Oh ya! I ate 18 cereal prawns, a bowl of cocktail, a plate of fried rice, a plate of noodles and 2 cakes ytd! Wow, what a big eater I am. =/
Left couz's house at about 11 and went to Lower Seletar next. The group of us went there to view cars. And wow! There are many cool and sporty cars. My cousin and I gazed at the night sky, with a big round moon and many shimmering stars instead. Stayed there for about 40 mins or so.
While going back home, daddy drove the old and dark road. It was
THRILLING! Cousin and sister are screaming throughout the whole journey. They are scared out of their wits. haha. And finally, we managed to find our way out of the deserted road. (: I so super love night life now. <3
The cheap SpongeBob!
Grand Patrick!
Moderate Mr crabbie!
Only you knew about it. ;D
7:35 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD