Friday, April 06, 2007
[Edited]

Jolyn's bday cake! ;D

Me and Mil. (:

I super love this pic. :D

Our stupid faces. =/

The five of us! ;DD [It looks so much like a family potrait]
Top: Anica, me, Mil
Botton: Alicia, Jolyn
I had a great day today. With the girls around, I can never be sad. (: Met Jolyn at CP at 12 noon. I was late. =/ Sorry! Alicia came only at 1230. Took bus 27 to Tampines Mall. The bus was so squeezy. Okay, reached TM, met up with Mildred. Went to walk around. Not long after, Mil went to pick Anica up. Finally, the 5 of us got together! ;D It's been such a long time since all 5 of us could go out together. I simply L-O-V-E the feeling and the time spent with them all. ;DD We proceeded to the basement, looking for shops selling cakes. After much consideration, we decided to settle down in Swensen. We bought Jolyn an ice-cream cake. It's cookies and cream! (: Unfortunately, the shop doesn't have a lighter!! So Anica and me went to buy a lighter. We were wrongly accused for smoking at such a young age! So irritaing! Went back to Swensen and lighted up the candles. ((: Sang Jolyn a bday song, and we took a number of pictures. Waiting hungrily, the cake can finally be eaten. It was yummy. We forced Jolyn to have another piece of cake as all of us were already bloated. =] Visited the arcade next. It's like 218498 years since I last played in arcade. Played the Daytona and I was actually leading. Due to a stupid crash, I became the first from the bottom. Walked out arcade, refusing to accept the fact that I lost, we roamed around the shopping centre. After which, Alicia had to leave. ): And I went to have my ears pierced. (: Not long after, Jolyn left too. ): Mildred and I then accompanied Anica to wait for her mum. We were talking so much crap and cracking up stupid jokes during that period of time. At 1830, we parted. I went back home with Mil. :D
Sorry Jolyn, if the celebration was like so screwed up. It was actually meant to be a surprise for you. Ended up, you knew everything beforehand.It's our fault for not planning it properly. Sorry! Anyway, hope you had a great day, and had enjoyed yourself to your fullest. (:
The bonds between the 5 friends.
LOVES~! :D
11:25 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD