Sunday, March 25, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! (: may all your wishes come true. :D

Alright, so we went Swensen to have our lunch aka sis's birthday celebration. I am sharing a plate of grilled chicken with my younger sis. And so, after the chicken, we had ice cream! :D I was so bloated after I finished eating everything. Walked out of Swensen, feeling very satisfied, we went to roam around CP. Daddy went to work. We went 2nd floor, asking the cost of highlighting hair. wow. It cost as much as 108 bucks! * a bomb in the pocket * Upon hearing the price, I have decided to ask my mummy to help me, and not going to those shops for it. We went to Watson, checking the prices of hair dye. It's like so much cheaper, and the colours available are of much more variety. :D Okay, after checking those prices and all, we went down to the Nanyang Optical Centre. Checked the prices of colour contact lenses and found that it was actually quite worthy of the price. (: I was so satisfied and excited. For after 'O' levels, I will be able to gain my freedom. MORE IMPORTANTLY, no more school rules. How nice. :D I know it's like still so early to plan till after 'O's but that's some sort of my motivation to work harder for the 'O's, so that I'll be able to get what I want at the end of it. And right now, I cant wait for my major exams to be over. I bet life after sec 4 will be great. Real great. :D Okay, before that happens, I must first drill on my studies. So I shall stop here folks, to go to my fairyland. Otherwise, I shall fall asleep during lessons again. =/

And tomorrow is just monday!
I'm having SCHOOL-BLUES! =x

11:22 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD