Saturday, March 31, 2007


Had my CL oral ytd. And guess what? The tester said that I read very well for the passage. I was like wow? It's the first time my oral tester praised me for my reading. (: That boost my confidence and I thought I could perform well in my conversation. But who knows? I think I screwed it up. argh! I kept "er, then" for like 3 continuous time. I really don't know how to translate what I wanted to say into Chinese, and speak everything out. So, I decided to pause myself. Before I could even prepare myself for the next question, the tester said I'm done. It's like so fast?! I haven even spoken with her for like 5 minutes. I think Carmen was like so shocked.
Went down to the canteen and realised that there were no sec4 guides. Most of them were in the hall, waiting for their turn to speak. So I went to join Eshlyn, Fatima and Saerah. (: Thank God they were there. Not long after, I saw Yining! And she was so sweet, she accompanied me throughout the guides session. :D Training was fun ytd, esp when we (Shan, Jojo, ALKS, Anica, Nina and me) brought down the firewoods and bricks down from 2nd floor to the ground floor. It was sooo heavy, but we managed to bring them all down. All of us were so dirty after that. Went to the toilet to wash up and ended up playing with water. (: We were all wet! :D Trained the sec1s drills and went to the canteen for a break next. Our darling sec2s juniors had their cooks badge and they served us the food during the break. I think they can score very high for their presentation. (: Had trial enrolment ceremony and we were dismissed.
Though there were some unhappiness during training ytd, I enjoyed myself. Can I request to have an outing with my dearest juniors? We shall see then.

XU LING LING ah XU LING LING. thanks for posting my big name yea? I posted yours too! ;D

Jiayi and Lingyan, so sorry. I couldn't join you guys today. Maybe next week? Really sorry!

And sometimes I think, it's better not to give our best shot. It made us look as if we are big fools. Our efforts don't seem to be appreciated by them. In fact, we got their bloody attitude in return. I'm sorry if I'm rude. But that's how you people treated us as well. What goes around comes around. I know not all of you are like this, but most of you are. I can only say, I'm disappointed.

I do understand but I can't help it.
I'm sorry.
我觉得好无助。我身边似乎一个人都没有。 当我最需要人来安慰我时, 他们都到哪儿去了? 我受过的委屈又谁知 ?

SMILE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT! :D

2:53 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD