Sunday, February 11, 2007
FRIDAY! :

Tweety bird! (:

Puzzles we'd done in Mil's house

Mildred and Alicia. They look so retard. =/
In the morning, went to meet Mil and Licia at CP bus interchange. I wasn't late. I reached there just on the dot. (: Licia's the last to reach. Bus-ed 156 to Macrichite Reservior. Having cross country today. I went for the race this year! So shocking huh. We walked for about 3/5 of the race, and slow jogged for 2/5 of the race. During the race, the four of us [Anica, Mil, Licia and me] created a barrier. We pratically occupied the whole pathway. =/ We were talking craps and cracking cold jokes throughout the entire journey. I was having so much fun. :D Finally, we completed the race together. (: Had prize giving and the whole school sat under the sun for 1hour++. Eagles house positioned last this year. Was kind of sad but that does not affect me. (: Immediately after the event ended, Munirah, Haslinda, Alicia(C) and me ruched back to school by Melanie's dad car. Thank you uncle! And and and, I think I did something so dumb and stupid in the car. I was laughing throughout the whole journey when everyone was quiet. =/ We reached the school at about 1205? Went for lunch at the coffeeshop next to the school. Shan, Fizah, Yongjie and Hwany joined us too. History repeats itself. I laughed like a mad woman again. =X Went back to school for Chemistry extra lesson. Sort of understood the chapter better. Fast-walked to Alicia(C) house after lesson just to get her pathetic Emath homework. Slow-walked back to school next. Went to witness the released of "O" levels results. All of my seniors did well. Congrats to them! (: Then, Alicia(L) and me went to Mil's house to play! wow! Had so much laughter. And Mil fell while she tried to run for the LRT. Take care girl. Watched TV, snacked, and play there. We wanted to do something special and memorable and so, we decided to fixed the puzzle. =/ Indeed, it was so memorable. Alicia(L) was somehow fed up as she couldn't get the correct pieces together. haha. Time passed real fast. It was already 7. We have not completed the puzzle though. Rushed back home with Alicia(L). I got no scoldings. (:
SATURDAY! :
Basically, I did nothing much today. Was just doing my homework, watching the TV and using the computer. Went to CP for dinner. Came back home with 2 boxes of ice-cream =/ That is what happening to me today. How boring can life be?
It such a long time since I had a long post. xD
Alicia(L), I have updated my blog for you to read. It's your turn now. :D
12:15 am
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD