Saturday, February 17, 2007


FRIDAY! :

so this is how we celebrated our valentines day :


the firehouse birthday ice cream! :D



ALKS! (:



JOJOJOJOJO! xD



me! taken unnoticed by Jolyn. =/



Banana cheers! ;D



and finally...


It's pity that both An-ni-ca and Mil can't join us. Awww. ): Though it's just a short time spent with Jolyn and Alicia in Swensen, I enjoyed myself. Thank you friends! Love you girls. <3. size="2">CP with Alicia waiting for Mil to join us. Ate KFC next. I shared a student meal with ALKS. hahaha. Went to popular while waiting for Mil's sister and father to come. In the popular, I was reading a book on "How to become a ballerina". =/ haha. okay. I know it's dumb la huh. After meeting them, we went to the Nanyang Optical shop. Mil and her sis are planning to wear contact lenses. wow. (: and so, after waiting for about 45 minutes or so, Alicia and I decided to go home first. Oh ya oh ya! before we went CP, there's new year celebration in school. had the SKY IDOL. Januver, Rueyyi, Asyraf, Lingyan got second for the contest. Desmond and Melody got first. Congrats people. (:


SATURDAY! :
Tomorrow's CNY! happy new year everybody! (: I cant wait for tomorrow. I miss my cousin like mad! (:

2:51 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD