Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Below are some pictures I manage to take with my beloved couz during CNY (:

Me and my niece, Szee Wei. (:

Me and couz Khim. :D

Again..

Couz Jeremy and me! xD

Jiawen, Samantha, Yiling and me.

Me, Sam, Wen

On our way to grandma's house! :)

Sister and me.

Me and my god-bro - Kian An

Our reflection from the TV. =/

Me, Kian An, Sam, Cihui, Jiawen
I guess this gonna be a quite long post. So, be prepared people! (:
18/02/2007
Went to my Uncle's house at about 11 plus. Nobody there. Quite boring at first. Then slowly, my cousin came. One after another. I was so glad. I didn meet up with them for a long time. Went to the room to play balloons with my niece. She is so adorable. (: And guess what? She speaks only English. wow. Halfway through, We decided to play blackjack. I lost. Nevermind. Then next, we proceeded to another destination - my grandma's house. On our way there, I was camwhore-ing with my sister. =/ cos the journey to grandma house was sort of long. When we reached there, almost everyone was there. The whole place seems so lively. Caught up with my cousin. We eat, we play, we watch TV together. After quite some time, had our late dinner and we started eating the ice-cream we'd bought. Yum! (: Then we started to camwhore again. Yah yah, say us crazy if you want. (: went back home at about 11 plus.
19/02/2007
Woke up 9 plus, and proceeded to my Aunt's house. Same thing, reached there, no one. Then after some time, Couz Jeremy came! I was there "luckily he came, otherwise, we gonna be bored". Played blackjack again. Initially, I was losing. But at the end of the game, I won. Incredible huh. Ate our lunch and watched the TV programmes next. After about an hour or so, we left. Our next destination is to my couz new house. Went there, again! No one. but after 5 minutes or so, the other cousin reached. Played and chatted in her room. After 1/2 hour, we went to my god-bro's house. Reached there, played monopoly with them. And I think I'm like so retarded. I don't know how to play monopoly. =/ Left their house at about 12? Reached home at 1am plus plus.
And finally, I get to see most of my cousin! (:
12:18 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD