Thursday, January 11, 2007
Two words to describe how I felt today :
Infuriated and
disillusioned.
Supposed to have an outing with Mil, Licia and Anica. Somehow, it had to be put aside due to some last minute changes. It's okay. We shall catch up some other time. Went to help up guides with thinking day stuff instead. Had so much fun and laughter. :D It all ended at about 1800. Just when we were ready to go back home, it started pouring. ): Being stucked in the school, I took out my MT homework and started doing it. Manage to complete all my homework in school (: Prattled with Mil and Licia while waiting for the rain to stop. Left the school at 1900.
And all of the sudden, I started to like and enjoy Mr Selva's Physics lesson. His lessons are hilarity, and full of demostrations. For the entire Physics lesson, the whole class can be laughing so loudly. I'm beginning to show interest in Physics. (:
And I realised I've got to pull out all the stops.
go the limit,
do everything possible,
give it all one has.
8:56 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.
LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun
TAGBOARD