Tuesday, January 23, 2007


I've been busy for the past few days. Burying myself into the piles of books, completing my assignment, and studying for tests. Somehow, I couldn't really catch up like what I did last year. I don't know why. But I wont demoralised myself just because of that. Instead, I will work even harder. Finally got to use the computer after so long of endurance. About 1 week or so. I guess I won't be using it much often from now onwards. Sacrifices. I chose to sacrifice the time for computer and television in return for my studies. Prove me that I made the right choice. (:
I wish to help you, my friend. After reading what you post, I felt so sad for you. But before I help, I have to seek your permission. Cheer up girl. Perhaps, saying everything out might help.


Strenghten my strength ; my endurance.
Please.

9:48 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD