Friday, December 29, 2006


[Edited]

The craft work we made! :D


Meet Jolyn and Alicia [Loy] at CP at 1100. Went Kovan to bowl! (: Before that, we window-shopped while eating sushi. After eating, we went to do some craft work at basement 1? Not really sure which floor it is. It was so fun. My first time attempting it. Alicia brought it back home. (: We then finally went to bowl! (: We played 1 lane, 2 sets. For the 1st set, I was leading. However, the first set is just a warm-up. ): Played the 2nd set. I scored 66 points, Jolyn scored 50? and Alicia acored 93! OMG. haha. But I'm quite satisfied with my score actually. First time bowling. (: After that, went to eat again. They ate KFC. I don't feel like eating it, so I smuggled waffles into KFC. Didn't get caught by the workers. xD Next, we accompanied Alicia to Hougang Mall as her ears were swollen due to her piercing. The person cleansed her ears while Jolyn and me were standing at one side talking craps! hehe! Went CP arcade to play after that. Topped 5bucks and I had a total of 153 e-tickets! WHOO! Went Cold Storage to buy Jolyn's Corn and Alicia's candies. Walked all the way to Alicia's house next. Played "Audition" there again. heh heh. I think I'm sort of addicted to that game. GOSH! But I've got to admit, the game is really fun. ;D Auditioned till abt 1815, then walked back home with Jolyn.
I didn't get a chance to look for FONG SHENG YAW [One of my best best friend in primary school]! Argh! I miss him la! In fact, I miss all the 6G-pians! ): So sorry, I didn't pass by Serangoon. Couldn't drop by to greet you. ): Next time perhaps? Meet up soon buddy!

Had a great day today.
Thanks girls! (:

10:45 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD