Friday, December 22, 2006


[Edited]

All the gifts I'd received. (:


Keychain from Licia! <3

Musical box from Anica! :D

Nice bottles of soap? from Jolyn! xD

Pooh mug from Mil! =)

X'mas card from Joy! :]

Thanks girls, for giving me a wonderful time today! I really enjoyed myself. In the morning, before going to Alicia's [Loy] house, I was looking up and down for my pathetic wallet. Unfortunately, it couldn't be found, and I know I was running late. So, I just grabbed a few bucks from my money bank and rushed out of the house. When I reached there, there's only the 3 of us. [Alicia, Jolyn and me] Went to play the computer games and went online for awhile. After a few minutes, Mildred and Anica came. We then watched "High School Musical". =.= It's so boring. Decided to stop the show and used the computer instead. We played "Audition". OMG. I didn't know it was so fun la! All of us somehow got addicted to the game. At first, many of us, or in fact all of us [except Alicia] thought the game was lame. But we're proven wrong! haha. so, audition-ed till abt 1 plus. We exchange X'mas presents and headed different ways. Went Compass Point with Alicia and Mildred. Ate Mac with Mil. Both of us then went to the library to study. (: All thanks to Mil that I'm able to solve most of the Maths questions. The rest, I'll ask Ali!! (: After studying for 2 hours++, we went to shop around. Till about 5.45, we went back home.
Thanks people, for those presents. I love them! (: Thanks for giving me such a memorable day. You girls simply rock my life!
Thanks JOY CHUA HUITING! I didn't forget you! (: I love the card. (:

After my 3 years spent with you girls,
I know everything is worth it.
Thanks mil, licia, anica and jojo + ali chong! (:
You girls just rocks! <3
I'm sorry. I know I'm no good.

7:48 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD